Holistic Health




Hello everyone, welcome to another edition of Caribbean Fit! I trust that everyone is fine and are all striving for healthy lifestyles. As the title suggests, we are going to discuss what it means what it means to be truly healthy.

I know my posts are mainly about physical health, however, as human beings, we know that we are multi-dimensional and other areas or aspects of who we are needs just as much attention as well. We are body, mind, soul and spirit and all these aspects require some work and attention for us to be truly functional and holistically well as human beings. It's like the iceberg principle, 1/10th of who we are lies on the surface but the other 9/10ths are the aspects that matter most. So with all that said, I am going to share a few principles that I use in my life, in an effort to be a holistically well individual.

1. Spend time alone. Get to know who you are as an individual, be it in nature or otherwise, just take a couple moments alone. Check in with you and make sure you are where you want to be or what you need to do to get to that place.
2. Interact with others. Though being alone is great and sort of a comfort zone (well at least for me), spend time with others, whether  it's family, friends or loved ones. This is because through interactions with others you learn more about yourself.
3. Meditation, think on things that are not of this world. The purpose you were created for and the Almighty creator who created you for that special purpose.
4. Get a hobby if you don't have one. Find that thing that makes you feel at ease.

These are the tips I use for my life and I hope it can add some value to your life and contribute to your overall health. If you feel like you have other tips and guides you use to be holistically healthy feel free to comment below.
 Until next time stay happy 😃  and healthy 🍎. Bye  for now 👋 .



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Balanced Diet

Proteins

Alcohol